Get your Rx refilled with our App!
Dothan Behavioral Medicine Clinic Pharmacy
Phone: 334.479.0541 Fax: 334.479.0586
Open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Point-of-Care Pharmacy Patient Benefits:
• Greater patient privacy
• Improved medication compliance
• Reduced risk of medication errors
Services and programs provided by DBMC Pharmacy include:
• New and refill prescription services
• Patient and caregiver counseling and education
• Working with insurance companies to maximize prescription drug coverage
• A comprehensive Medication Therapy Management program to enhance patient compliance and successful outcomes
• Individualized adherence solutions to improve patient compliance with the prescribing physician’s instructions
• Consulting with patients, caregivers, and physicians to detect, correct, and/or prevent all types of medication related problems
• Collaborative protocols with DBMC staff to ensure drug therapy is safe, appropriate and effective.
Our pharmacist is available for questions and consultation to all clinic patients.
Patients and/or caregivers are encouraged to schedule counseling sessions with the pharmacist.